Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best Japan deals from uk? 2007/9/16 16:39
Last time I travelled to Japan I went via expedia uk, anyone know of similar reputable websites who allow you to put together your own holiday as cheaply as possible?

Also, if I was travelling between Osaka airport and Kyoto, how easy and regular is the journey?
by Dave  

Haruka 2007/9/16 23:53
There is a direct JR Train called Haruka between KIX and Kyoto. Coming from UK you will land at KIX = Kansai airport near Osaka and not Itami = Osaka airport for innerJapan flights.
by Peter rate this post as useful

Uk Travel planning 2007/9/17 02:10
Hi Dave
Last year for my first trip I booked through: www.statravel.co.uk
I did all the planning though the website & just went to my local branch at the very end. They are aimed at students but you do not need to be one to use them (Im 45). They were good & the holiday was fantastic
by Stan Cox rate this post as useful

cheap fare? 2007/9/17 02:52
Here in the US you sometimes can get a better deal on airfare from a Japanese travel agent. I just found one on the 'net called japantravel.co.uk. Maybe you can check them out....
by Mara rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/17 09:05
I assume you refer to Osaka's international Kansai Airport. Here are your options of how to get to Kyoto:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2033.html?aFROM=2033_2158
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread