Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Find a Job at Japan 2007/9/19 00:59
Hello, I have a question about how to find a job at japan. At the moment I make my school-leaving examination in economy and trading but after that I want to study graphic design here at germanys university. I'm in love with japan since I was a little child and I was there on holiday last year. I want to work there someday but without any language knowledge its very difficult there. I live at Düsseldorf a city in germany where a lot of Japanese ppl live. There are a lot of Japanese language schools but the lessons are very expensive and I go to school so I can't pay for it. Is there any chance to find a job at japan with german,english and a little bit of french knowledge? I would like to work for a german or english plant with a branch at japan. Is there any poissibility for me to find something like that ? The online offers are really confusing

I would be thankful for some responses
by Juli  

... 2007/9/19 10:59
If you have much affection for Japan, why don't you pick up the language? You don't have to enroll yourself into school if it is too expensive and since your area has many Japanese maybe you can look for some cheap Japanese lesson.

Honestly speaking without much Japanese knowledge it is very difficult to progress in Japan. Without Japanese language there are only few companies that will look into your resume.
by in japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread