Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Converter or Adaptor 2007/9/19 17:42
As i m from Singapore, the voltage here is different from Japan, i have a hp and camera charger, so do i need a converter or just a adaptor will do.

Also, will i be able to see snow during early Dec, going to Hokkaido
by Mabel  

Mains voltage 2007/9/19 22:01

I'm not sure what an "hp" is, but what does it say on your camera charger? If it says it's OK for 100 volts then you will just need a plug adapter.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

built-in adaptor 2007/9/19 22:25
Mabel, I'm from Singapore. Most of the handphone and camera chargers in Singapore come with dual voltage. Usually they are auto detect types except for older models where you have to switch over manually.
by Geoffrey rate this post as useful

adaptor 2007/9/19 22:27
Btw, you still need to bring the travel adaptor because the plug pins are different in Japan.
by Geoffrey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread