Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Leaves in Nikko 2007/9/21 15:10
I was just wondering, does anyone know whether the leaves in Nikko are worth a visit at this time of year yet? (Late September) On the site, the timeframe says late September-early November, but I'm not sure if there is much to see right now as of yet.
by JP  

... 2007/9/23 10:50
This year, the coloring of the leaves is likely not so good before early October, even in the higher elevations of Okunikko.
by Uji rate this post as useful

.. 2007/9/23 13:55
Uji san.. how did u roughly estimate the colouring of leaves .. through any link ? Would like explore alittle .. thanks !
by hoon rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/23 14:13
I know that the average best time for autumn colors in the Okunikko region is late September to mid/late October. Based on the fact that the last few weeks have been much warmer than usual, I suspect that the trees will be delayed this year in terms of autumn colors. I doubt that there will be much autumn colors before the beginning of October.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/24 14:15
Thanks Uji for the advice once again. Appreciate it!
by JP rate this post as useful

reply to this thread