Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 day trip to Tokyo - is it insane? 2007/9/22 00:34
Hi, I have two days for whole Tokyo in October (10-11)

For day 1 I plan Shinjuku-Shibuya-Roppongi. From Shinjuku whats the best way to walk until Harajuku? From there I will walk through omotesando to Shibuya. And from there how to get to Roppongi? Should I walk further down to Ebisu and take Hibiya line to Roppongi?

Day 2: Asakusa-Ueno-Akihabara. I plan to look at Sensoji then walk? to Ueno and then to Akihabara.

Is it possible to walk mostly? I plan to shop and eat and to get the metropolis feeling, not much of sightseeing/shrines (will do that in the countryside)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Arigato,

Itadaki
by Itadakiman  

:) 2007/9/23 14:11
I think if you want to save time, you should just take the train (Yamanote Line) to harajuku from shinjuku. i think it's quite cheap at about 160yen if i am not wrong.

From Shibuya, you can take the yamanote line to Ebisu Stn and transfer to the Hibiya subway line to roppongi

I'm not sure how long you'll take if you walk, but you'll definately save more time taking the trains.

When in harajuku, do walk in the back alley-ways, quite alot of interesting shops and eateries are there.
by Amelia rate this post as useful

Thx 2007/9/23 20:20
Hello Amelia,

Thank you for your answer!

Itadaki
by Itadakiman rate this post as useful

reply to this thread