Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese College Question 2007/9/22 02:54
I live in the US and have a japanese student who will be going to college in japan. She has a 3.6GPA. Do you have any recommendations on what colleges to recommend and how the college process works?
by Cristina  

. 2007/9/23 12:03
She's Japanese shouldn't she know? Or has she been living in the US for a long time? Well first I guess she speaks reads and writes Japanese fluently, so that is a plus, she'll have to take entrance examinations etc, which shouldn't be a problem if she hasn't been away too long and her japanese is good.

Recommending a college is just like in the US, depends on what you plan to do or major in. There are national universities and then there are top private universities.
by John rate this post as useful

japanese college question 2007/9/23 21:34
Is there a website where I could go and search for japanese colleges in relation to major, location, size, acceptance rate like we have college board here in the US??? Also, what are some of the names of the top colleges?
by Cristina rate this post as useful

reply to this thread