Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

what clothes to bring. 2007/9/22 20:33
i'll be in fukuoka by the last week of october to first week of november.. what clothes would i bring? how cold will it be there?
by sally january  

... 2007/9/23 12:31
The average daytime high temperatures for Fukuoka in early November are around 20 degrees. Average nighttime lows around 12 degrees. Actual temperatures typically vary by +/- 5 degrees from the average values.
by Uji rate this post as useful

clothes 2007/9/23 16:12
wearing several layers of thin clothes is very practical. easier to pack too i na suitcase.
it is also easier to pack 2 thin sweaters or shirts in a backpack during the day than a bulky one. try to have a relatively thin but waterproof /windproof jacket going to mid-thigh in case you have chilly or wet days or evenings.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

hot! 2007/10/23 10:39
I was hot as being in a sauna/steam room when I went to Hakata late September. I needed my bikini to walk around.

Bring light clothes as well as med weight clothes. I think it was hot and humid in Hakata all year round.

Kagoshima is super hot too.
by rockandroll rate this post as useful

Not in winter 2007/10/23 14:17
It is not hot and humid in either Hakata or Kagoshima all year round- they actually get snow there some years.

It was also still very hot and humid in early September in Tokyo but it isn't now, and it will be cooler by early November- bring a warm jacket, seriously.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread