Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

kyoto lodging, nov 19-21 2007/9/23 03:51
I'll be in Kyoto on 11/19 and looking for hotel near by Gion area, can any one recommend $150/night under, western style or ryokan are both ok, since I just realized it's hot season in Kyoto when i visit, will it be a good choice to stay in Osaka since I'll buy JR Rail Pass?

Thanks for recommendation.

by david huang  

... 2007/9/23 12:49
As you probably know, you will be visiting Kyoto during the autumn leaf season, which is the busiest season of the year in Kyoto. Hotel rooms often get booked out across the city, especially on weekends.

One conveniently located hotel in the Gion area is the APA Hotel Gion, but I am not sure whether rooms are still available:
http://www.apahotel.com/hotel/kansai/04_kyotogion/english/in...
by Uji rate this post as useful

stay osaka 2007/9/23 13:39
i suggest you stay in osaka and travel by train to kyoto. osake hotels are available and cheaper. i have just booked new otani osaka for the said period after trying in vain to book a hotel in kyoto for the past 3 weeks.
by evangeline rate this post as useful

reply to this thread