Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo or kyoto Laundromat 2007/9/24 02:58
We will be visiting Tokyo and Kyoto for 2 weeks in Nov. and want to pack light. Does anyone know if there is a laundromat near Park Hotel(Shimbashi area) in Tokyo or near Ana Hotel in Kyoto near Nijo Castle?
by Ducky2  

unsure 2007/9/24 09:54
I'm not sure if there are any near the destination but you'd have to be pretty un-lucky for there to be none in the area. There's usually 1 or 2 every couple of blocks from what i saw of tokyo and kyoto.

Most hotels have a couple of washing machines you can use also.
by Tristan rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/24 15:02
Business hotels (economy hotels) often have washing machines for guests but 4-star, 5-star hotels (like Park Hotel/ANA Hotel) don't. You may need to do "day's washing" (handwash socks/undergarments) in the bathroom.
by JLady rate this post as useful

laundry 2007/9/24 15:05
Both the Park Hotel Tokyo and the ANA Kyoto are high end hotels and do not offer washing maschine to their guests for own laundry. But both hotels offer laundry service.
by Peter rate this post as useful

Launderette 2007/9/24 15:23
Follow up question. How easy is it for a person who cannot read Japanese to use a Japanese Launderette. I dont want to put my coloureds through a white wash :)
by Stan Cox rate this post as useful

reply to this thread