Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Studying abroad in Japan 2007/9/24 03:56
I'm a senior in high school and I would like to study abroad in Japan. I know how to speak and write a little bit of Japanese I know katakana and hirgana. I have to apply for colleges soon and I dont think I'd be able to get into a 4 year university I'd have to go to community college. Would I still be able to study abroad in Japan? Maybe an exchange program? How would I find out if a Juinor College offers an exchange program?

thx
by Mike  

. 2007/9/24 10:37
Many community colleges don't offer exchange programs. Mainly because exchanges happen at the Junior year and senior year of university, and community colleges/junior colleges cover the first two years of school.
by John rate this post as useful

Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University 2007/9/24 15:34
Try Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University. Its a 4 year international university in Beppu, Japan and you can study everything in English.

They really want foreign students, so if your from America, Canada, Europe, etc they will accept you regardless of your grades. They will also give you a big scholarship too, like 75% or something like that. So its really cheap.

I went there, just graduated actually. It was a good experience and I'm glad I went. I'm from America applied directly out of high school (my grades in high school were really bad) and got accepted and I got a huge scharlarship, too.

Check it out! Just Google it or something.
by Japman rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/25 09:16
Thanx for the info!
by Mike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread