Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Otaku trip planning for Nov 2007 2007/9/24 21:56
Here's my calendar for a 1 week trip to Tokyo in November 2007. Can anyone recommend things to do in the gaps?

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=sausage%40gmail.com...
by Saus  

. 2007/9/24 22:59
I had to click on Agenda to see your plans. Aside from the times being all screwy here are some notes:

-From Tokyo Station it is the KEIYO LINE (the KEIO LINE is another railroad company out of Shinjuku)

-There's two post offices inside Narita Airport (at least I know of in Terminal 1) before you checkin.
So you can drop off your items to mail at the post office in the airport. It probably would save you time from going to find a post office in the morning then going to the airport.

-How much time do you plan on spending at the Motorshow, the days you have the motorshow also seemed compact with other items as well.
by John rate this post as useful

hmm 2007/9/24 23:10
Just a matter of hours. I've never been to the motor show before. is it really huge?

The morning stopover at the imperial palace is just an opportunistic one to catch some touristy sights before heading to the motor show.

And the night visit to odaiba is just in case I finish my visit to the motor show early. If Odaiba is just a tourist trap than I can always skip it.
by Saus rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/24 23:15
Many places you can call a tourist trap. It depends on what you're interested in seeing.

The Tokyo Motorshow is a large international event. So is it big, yes.
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread