Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Clothing for tall people? 2007/9/25 03:21
I am going to Japan soon and I want to buy some cool clothes, you know. My only problem is I am 6ft tall and I am a girl, so I am wondering if I will have a big problem finding suitable size for me. I am slim, US size 4-6 or UK size 10.
by Angie  

Clothes in Japan 2007/9/25 11:47
I`m about 6 feet tall too and it drove me crazy trying to find clothes in Japan.

I usually went to Zara for clothes, particularly pants. I think Zara is a Spanish store in origin and most of their pants were pretty long. But the clothes are pretty expensive though. When it comes to shirts, coats, and sweaters, ZARA, GAP, Uniqlo and stores like Daei have larger sizes. Uniqlo was the cheapest to me. It you have a small frame (i.e. like small waist/hips/bust) then some Japanese clothes stores like Honeys may have shirts, skirts, and shorts that fit. If you want shoes you`ll probably have to have someone send them to you. I wear a size 11 and I never found shoes. :( Also Some American stores like Victoria`s Secret will ship clothes and shoes to Japan.
by Banna rate this post as useful

reply to this thread