Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ninguru Terrace 2007/9/25 13:51
(1) If I want to go to "Ninguru Terrace" from asahikawa JR Station , are there any bus from asahikawa station to new prince hotel, i am not sure are there still the route running between these two places~
(2) If there are the bus travel of those places, can i get on at the asahikawa airport?? because i will go to the asahiyama zoo first, and i have checked, there is the bus running between zoo and airport, so , can i catch the bus between asahikawa and furano?
(3) If i can go to the "Ninguru Terrace", i don't know the return way from there, because i will stay at asahikawa hotel. so, can you tell me the way to furano JR Station. (By taxi or by bus)
by Amy  

... 2007/9/25 17:38
Regular bus runs between Asahikawa station, Asahikawa airport and New Furano Prince Hotel. 900 yen from airport to the hotel and 1000 yen from station to the hotel. But bus is not so frequent (only 8 services a day) and last bus from the hotel is 16:42, which is before Ninguru Terrace opens, you need to take a cab from the hotel to Furano station. (10 min, about 1700yen)
by JLady rate this post as useful

Ninguru Terrace 2007/9/25 18:30
Thank you for your details answer~

And Can you tell me one more thing, can i wait the cab in front of the hotel or need to tell the reception to help me to call a taxi?? Thanks a lot
by Amy rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/25 19:44
Hmm, I don't remember the system well. But I don't think you have difficulty to get a cab at the hotel.
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread