Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osenkaku Prices 2007/10/1 11:31
I am planning to stay at Osenkaku for 2 nights soon but I cannot get a list of prices. Is Osenkaku the actual building or is it the area where you have to choose to stay at one of the 4 buildings
by Ryan  

... 2007/10/1 20:24
Browsing its website, Osenkaku has 4 buildings, among which 3 are used for guest rooms and 1 for dining space. Prices vary depending on the date/room/food/number of person per 1 room. When I improvised a date (November 14th) for a Japanese reservation site, I got the following answers.
9,600 yen and up for 2 occupancy for Daiichi Bekkan (Annex 1), with dinner/breakfast. No toilet in the room.
13,800 yen and up for 2 occupancy for Takeniwa plan Honkan (main building), dinner/breakfast, dinner will be served at Takeniwa restaurant, private toilet
15,900 yen for Honkan, dinner/breakfast, dinner place will be either in the room/restaurant (depends on the plan) private toilet
18,000 yen for 2 occupancies for Higashi-kan (East building), dinner/breakfast, dinner will be served in the room, private bathroom

Prices are per/person/night.

Please use this as your reference and inquire the ryokan.
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread