Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita bookstores 2007/10/7 23:58
I am trying to find two music books available in Japan. Can anyone send me websites from Narita bookstores? Thanks. Paul
by PAul Mason  

... 2007/10/8 22:11
Do you mean bookstores at the airport or in Narita City? And you're after music score?
by JLady rate this post as useful

Narita bookstores 2007/10/16 05:11
I want to have an Air Canada flight attendant pick up music books for me. Is Narita far from the airport? I wanted store websites so I can ask if they have the books I want. I want "ALL THOSE JAZZ STANDARD" It is a two-book set, a red book and a green book. The ISBN #'s are
4-11-774011-3 AND 4-11-774012-1
Thank you for your help.
by Paul Mason rate this post as useful

bookstore at Narita 2007/10/16 06:30
There is a nice Tsutaya bookstore at one area of International Departures...can't remember exactly where, but it's before Security. There are others but that's the only name I remember.
by Spendthrift rate this post as useful

also... 2007/10/16 17:19
just as easy to amazon.co.jp order it and have it shipped to you.

and any kinokuniya bookstore in the USA can also import it for you.

--

otherwise, the narita airport bookstores are small, and geared for travellers - magazines, books to read on the plane, gifts, so it's not likely, IMO, this book will be there. You'd have to visit a regular full-sized bookstore to get it.
by d =) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread