Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

what size are japanese girls? 2007/10/8 16:08
so yes :) im hoping to go on an exchange to japan in the next year or so and i was wondering if id be teased or something about my size.

im pretty average for a westerner, my measurements are 36-26-36. how do japanese high school girls treat others about their size?

am i being paranoid? :P
by amy  

Don't worry about it. 2007/10/8 19:24
Really, I mean some girls are fat and stubby legged, and theres girls whos average, you know? I mean theres skinny girls, and fat girls, but isn't there those kind of people everywhere? So don't worry about it. Your being paranoid, and theres no need! :]
by Tiffany rate this post as useful

oh yeah btw... 2007/10/8 19:26
Chances are they would actually want to talk to you, I mean they're nice. And
considering your from America (or from a foriegn country) they will.
Okay I'm done. :] hope that helped.
by Tiffany rate this post as useful

A young boy's size 2007/10/8 23:23
Excuse me, I was wondering does anyone know what an "American 3T" is for Japanese size?
Also a female American 7, 8 and 8 1/2 for shoes? I believe they are like 25, 26 & 26 1/2 but I'm not sure.
by glico_choco rate this post as useful

Japanese shoe sizes 2007/10/9 06:43
If you do a google search for 'Japanese shoe size U.S.' or words to that effect, you will find that conversion charts are out there, waiting for you.
by Spendthrift rate this post as useful

shoes 2007/10/9 13:36
7= 24, 8= 25, 8.5 = 25.5

Japanese shoe sizes are measured in centimetres, so if you are a 7 it means your feet are 24 cm long. The majority of shoe shops in Japan have women's shoes going up to 24.5 at the biggest- a pain for people who are 25 or bigger, like me.

Better to bring all the shoes you will need until you next return home if you are bigger than 24.5.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread