Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how to sign up to compete in sasuke 2007/10/11 22:40
how to sign up to compete in sasuke
by warren hanson  

... 2007/10/12 14:19
From the "sasuke" website of TBS, Tokyo Broadcasting System Inc. (which is completely in Japanese):

Q: To sign up for Sasuke, what do I have to send where to go for an audition?
A: When the timing for a Sasuke audition approaches, there will be notice given on the TV program itself and/or on this web page. Name, age, postal code, address and phone number, together with a description of your strength (so-called "appeal") or photos or video clip that records/shows your strength should be sent to TBS. The application materials wil be screened, and only successful applicants will be contacted later. Submitted materials will not be returned.
by AK rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/22 12:20
If you are interested in trying parts of the course there is a Sasuke part of Muscle Park in the Decks building in Odaiba. You can try four different parts of last year's course. I did it last week and it was really hard, but fun to try.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

strength 2007/10/24 02:53
honestly is strength an issue? look at those that get wiped out because they have no skill or coordination, only the experienced Sasuke people seem to get anywhere
by lol rate this post as useful

Aho! ^^ 2007/10/24 17:37
Did you see 'Sasuke' on TV? I watch in under the name of 'Ninja Warrior' on Challenge ^^

Cool show :)
by Brian rate this post as useful

Damn >:( 2007/10/24 17:39
That sounded so retarded. I meant had you seen it on UK TV. It's pretty good.
by Brian rate this post as useful

.. 2007/10/25 04:52
i would love to meet and shake the hand of whats his name in sasuke, he supposidly is very friendly to the crowd and competitors, showing the true spirit of the event

if the whole strength thing is an issue, though i feel it isn't massively important, get a video camera, and do something that can show you have the strength and stamina, and see how that goes

i didn't think a massive amount of foreigners get on sasuke though, and if they do they usually have a good background like olympics etc
by by the way rate this post as useful

dang 2007/12/11 13:57
well i really want to go on the show when im in japan in april. does anyone know how to cnteact tbs
by Derek rate this post as useful

reply to this thread