Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nobinobi seat Sunrise Izumo in Dec 2007/10/16 20:20
Hi,

Can anybody tell me if the nobinobi seat for Sunrise Izumo be easily sold out in Dec? (I am thinking of travelling from Kobe to Tokyo by Sunrise Izumo on 15 Dec Sat)

Just to confirm, if we have JR pass, we do not have to pay any extra for nobinobi seat right?

I understand that Dec is not a peak travel season in Japan but I am just worried that all the nobinobi seat will not be available on that day, which means that I have to book accomodation in Kobe as a backup plan.

Also, may I know how much is the lowest berth fee that I will have to pay if I am to travel in the private room?

Thanks!
by Lemonade  

... 2007/10/28 09:58
There is a high risk of nobinobi compartments getting booked out on almost any day of the year, although, often a few vacancies are available. In direction of Tokyo, Friday night seems most popular and most easily booked out.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/29 13:12
I agree with UJI with the Friday usually booked out theroy. When I was in Japan 28sept, the train was booked out and that never happen to anyother day during my seven day trip.
by lester rate this post as useful

reply to this thread