Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dec-hokkaido itenary 2007/10/16 22:35
Hi,plse advise on my Itenary:
5 nights based in Sapporo town:
4Dec-arrv Sapporo
5Dec-walking tour-Sapporo
town
6Dec-Otaru - day trip
7Dec-Hakodate - day trip
8Dec-Nobeitsu/or ???
9&10Dec-Niseko
11Dec-back to sapporo
12Dec-13Dec-Osaka.Free & easy

Please advise if the abv plan.. ok...

by kiko  

... 2007/11/2 08:36
The one way trip from Sapporo to Hakodate takes almost four hours! I don't think it is a good idea to visit Hakodate in a day trip from Sapporo! Or are you planning to fly?

May I suggest the following, more efficient route: first visit Sapporo with a side trip to Otaru and Niseko. Then, take a bus or train to Noboribetsu (some hotels in Noboribetsu offer free shuttle buses from Sapporo to staying guests). Then take the train to Hakodate and fly from Hakodate to Osaka.
by Uji rate this post as useful

change plans 2007/11/2 10:13
Hi Uji
tks for yr advice..
changed myplans:
4dec arrv Hakodate via Osaka
2 nights -
6 dec JR train to Sapporo
3 nights -
(daytrip - Otaru/Noboribetsu/walking tour Sapporo
9 dec Niseko ski resort
2 nights
11 dec Sapporo - 1 night
12 dec - Osaka - 2 nights

14 Dec - home...

think this is a better arrangement??

by kiko rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/3 12:17
That sounds much better to me, except that Noboribetsu is a onsen resort, and I find that onsen resorts are best enjoyed by spending a night there. So, instead of visiting Noboribetsu on a daytrip, how about visiting it on an overnight stop between Hakodate and Sapporo?

Hakodate - (train) - Noboribetsu - (bus or train) - Sapporo

As mentioned above, some hotels offer a free bus between Noboribetsu and Sapporo to staying guests:
http://www.takimotokan.co.jp/english/access/access1.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread