Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

gothic lolita question 2007/10/17 12:46
i know that gothic lolita's are not uncommon in japan so i was wondering how a american gothic lolita would be treated.
by Brenna  

. 2007/10/17 13:59
People probably won't care or say anything to you. Generational difference I noticed, a Japanese cosplayer was on the train and when she left off at Harajuku station, two older japanese ladies started laughing.

I mean I've seen foreign cosplayers at harajuku they seem to get a lot of attention from the photographers etc, depends on who you run into, but they won't tell it to your face or anything.

by John rate this post as useful

harajuku 2007/10/17 21:19
I think the Japanese cosplayers at Harajuku will love you, the foreign girls I saw there got just as much (positive) attention if not more, than the Japanese girls. As for general public perception, around Tokyo, there are so many people dressed elaborately, I doubt any one will bat an eyelid.
by furan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread