Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Manga University Question! ^^ 2007/10/20 02:28
I have heard that a manga University exist in Tokyo! Has anyone ever seen it or been there? Im very interested on attending it to further my Manga skills! ^^ thanks everyone!
by Jake E.  

Tokyo Kogei Daigaku 2007/10/21 13:54
The Tokyo Polytechnic University now has the Department of Manga. Strangely, I can't find info on the English version of their website. Why not inquire directly for details?

http://www.t-kougei.ac.jp/arts/gtop.php?nowpos=manga&photnum...
by Uco rate this post as useful

Kyoto Seika University 2008/2/6 11:42
I really want to go to KSU and so when I was researching on universities to learn manga production-- I found KSU and I really fell in love xD; But, thanks! Now I know another university to see if I can get into! ^_^ I'm learning Japanese and I'm currently in Intermediate classes xD;
by micchan rate this post as useful

What is up with Manga University??? 2008/2/29 06:33
Yo' guys

About this university bussiness is it really there? and how can I get to it , because i am begining to have some problems with my storylines and my drawings. Someone call tokyopop or something!

OK THEN .......PATH OF TH IGA!
...........Sorry..........

!BYE!
by Okari Kurana rate this post as useful

well... 2008/3/27 06:52
there is a manga university in Tokyo, but I haven't seen it. Sorry.
by akofa rate this post as useful

Sa'l good 2008/6/29 03:14
Well i may be visiting Tokyo and Kyoto next year will my school hopefuly i will get to check out the college.
by Okari Kurana rate this post as useful

reply to this thread