Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

shipping my stuff home! 2007/10/20 11:18
i will be going back to manila, philippines in november and would like to ship some of my stuff. i've checked another site for suggestions but so far all their experiences vary. i only plan to ship personal items like books and clothing (no furniture). is there a company (preferable where one can communicate in english) where you won't be charged an arm and a leg, where you don't have to worry about your stuff getting lost and taking too long to arrive (a month is acceptable to me)? thanks
by chihuahuamomma  

Forex? 2007/10/21 11:16
When I was living in Makati, I often used the following courier service to send stuff from Japan to the Philippines. It is very reasonable as weight does not matter (only size of boxes) and highly reliable. (it arrives within 2-3 weeks except Christmas season) I've never encountered any problem. You can inquire in English (and/or Tagalog), too.

Forex : 0120-77-3583, 3584
for example, Jumbo Box (72x56x60) costs 15,000 yen.
by JLady rate this post as useful

awesome! 2007/10/21 22:14
thanks Jlady!
by chihuahuamomma rate this post as useful

reply to this thread