Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Greater Tokyo Pass 2007/10/21 21:48
Hi,

Does anyone knows are there any train passes (for unlimited travel in one day etc) that covers Odaiba, Yokohama and Tokyo area? I know there's a Holiday Pass but its only valid for JR trains. Are there any that covers Tokyo Metro and Toei or other lines connecting to Yokohama and Odaiba from Tokyo?

Thanks
by Burgergal  

. 2007/10/22 10:54
None.

If such a pass exisited it would probaby be a waste of money to begin with. As fares in these places are relatively cheap.

Just to note that the JR Holiday Pass is also valid on the Rinkai Line (which does connect to Odaiba). But the JR Holiday again is a waste of money unless you are using it ALOT, the only time the HOliday Pass paid off for me was when I had to travel all the way out to Narita Airport to pick up a friend and travel back to Tokyo in one day.

Traveling all of Tokyo, Odaiba and Yokohama in one day I don't think you'll have time to see anything.

There's the Tokyo Free Kippu that covers all JR lines and Subway Lines in Tokyo (but not to Odaiba or Yokohama) for 1500 or so yen, even that I think is a waste of money unless you were living in the outskirts of the city.
by John rate this post as useful

reply to this thread