Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone roundtrip/yunessun spa in 1 day? 2007/10/27 19:45
Hi,
I'm thinking of doing the hakone round trip (freepass) and visiting the yunessun spa in a single day trip, going back to Shinjuku on the evening 7pm train.

Is this a good idea? Reason is I do not want to stay overnight at Hakone, so I try not to make 2 trips to Hazone over 2 days.

How long is a round trip? I am thinking of finishing the round trip by 2pm, then do yunnessun till 6pm.

If time is really too tight, then I may go to Hakone again from Tokyo the next day just for the yunessun spa.

Also I'm trying to understand these links that shows some kind of package, can anyone interpret it for me? Thanks.

http://www.yunessun.com/ticket12/yuasobi/index.html
http://www.yunessun.com/ticket12/jousya_set/index.html
by sgnick  

translation 2007/10/29 10:27
if you go to the Odakyu-line office in shinjuku station, a low-end coupon ticket is available to Unessan including the odakyu train to yumoto station or gora station, a bus from either station to Unessan, and the entrance fee to the bath facility.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

Thanks 2007/10/29 22:52
Thanks for the translation mamiko
by sgnick rate this post as useful

advise 2007/10/30 07:07
I have been to Yunessen in 2005 and I would recommend staying the night. It is quite a trip to go there from Ueno, Tokyo. Plus, you don't want to be rushed when trying all the different water flavors. You might even try a facial or reflexology while you are there. If you are staying for only 2-3 hours, then don't bother going at all because it would be a waste of time and money.

You need at least 4-5 hours minimum to fully appreciate each water flavor.

If hotel cost is a factor, try travelling there early in the am and return late pm.

I had stayed overnight and I still felt rushed!
by I love the charcoal tea and coffee water rate this post as useful

reply to this thread