Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Restaurant for company's x'mas party 2007/10/29 16:19
Help! I've been roped into my company's x'mas party planning committee and have to scout for possible venues to hold our party. I've just arrived in Tokyo and don't know many places.

Would really appreciate any suggestions on good restaurants to hold the party please. Group size is around 33 people and the budget is around 8,000-9,000 yen per head. Preferred location in central Tokyo.

Hoping to hear some suggestions soon. Thanks!!
by Cindy  

. 2007/10/30 13:47
Hmm, you don't say what kind of restaurant you're looking for, and what kind of people (mostly foreigners working in Japan? Or mainly Japanese people?), so it's hard to recommend restaurants for 33 people.

That's said, how about the restraunts by Wolfgang Puck?
There are several of them in Tokyo, like Akasaka, Roppongi, Shinjuku, etc.
http://www.wp-japan.jp/shop/index.html
The food is great and not so expensive.
I've been to Akasaka one and Shinjuku, both were very nice.
Last time in Akasaka, there were four of us, had cob salad, smoked salmon pizza, pasta, and BBQ sparerib, a few glasses of drinks (each of us), and paid less than JPY5,000/person.
by . rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2007/10/30 16:41
Thanks for the suggestion.

It's mainly Japanese people with just a couple of gaijins. However, most of the Japanese people have expressed a preference for western cuisine. Looking for a place with a private party room, preferably. Please let me know if anyone has any other recommendations. Thanks!
by cindy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread