Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I am coming to japan 2007/10/31 12:58
i am from the u.s..and have already booked travel plans for a 15 day stay in mid november.is there anything that is required besides a valid passport to enter the country as a visitor?do i need any kind of shot records or anything else.
by Scott  

US citizen as visitor 2007/10/31 17:16
No, you only need a valid US Passport. With shot list you mean vaccination certificate? No, not necessary. But expect to spend more money in cash ( Yen only ) than in credit cards compared to USA. Especially smaller shops are cash only.
by Peter rate this post as useful

reply to this thread