Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

which rail passes? 2007/11/2 01:21
i am going to japan next week, and i will be visiting mostly, kansai region (osaka, kyoto, kobe, nara) and kanto region (tokyo, shinkuko, my fuji etc). wanna know which sort of rail passes are highly recommended for our travel? it seems like JR passes are very expensive!
by Carrie  

Kansai thru pass 2007/11/2 11:31
Hi Carrie, I used Kansai thru pass during my visit to kansai region last year.
by liem rate this post as useful

RAIL PASSES HELP! 2007/11/2 15:32
if i get the kansai pass to travel within kansai region, how do i or wht passes do i purchase if i need 2 take a shinkasen train to toyko and travel around tokyo? or maybe buying JR passes is the easiest way out? but it is quite expensive
by Carrie rate this post as useful

JR pass 2007/11/2 16:53
a 7 days pass cost the same as the return trip for/to Tokyo-Kyoto and you can use it to visit Osaka and Nara from Kyoto and also in Tokyo and around depending how you schedule your trip.
look in this site under transportation for all the various types of passes
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread