Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

visit Japan for short time 2007/11/2 14:47
I'm US resident with green card, my passport is from P.R.C, I need stay in Japan for less than 72 hours to attend a conference, do I need to apply for a visa?
by lily jin  

visa 2007/11/2 23:01
Transfer visa is only for immediate airport transfer between Narita Airport arrival and the next available international ( Taiwan? ) departure flight from Haneda Airport. Even for an immediate transfer between NRT and KIX or NGO you need visa. While citizen of Taiwan can visit Japan without visa any other Chinese passport needs visa. USA green card is irrelevant here, for Japan immigration only nationality as per passport counts.
by Peter rate this post as useful

reply to this thread