Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn 2007/11/4 21:42
I need a night accommodation close to tokyo station for early morning departure by Shinkansen.

Could anyone please advise me which Toyoko inn is the nearest ,or a similar standard hotel close to Tokyo shinkansen station.
by liem  

... 2007/11/5 09:46
There's no Toyoko Inn in the walking distance from Tokyo station. But as long as they are located between Ueno and Shinagawa (along JR Yamanote line), you can reach Tokyo station within 10 mins by train.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Toyoko Inn 2007/11/5 10:03
Hi Jlady,
Thanks for your reply.
Could you advise me which Toyoko inn is located between Euno and Shinagawa?
by liem rate this post as useful

Toyoko inn 2007/11/5 10:36
There are no toyoko inns near the JR stations. But you can try toyoko inn in Nihonbashi, Ningyo-cho. You can always take a taxi to the tokyo central station which costs you 1000 yen.I wonder why a lot pf people seems to use toyoko inns in Japan. There are many other reasonable so-called business hotels more conveniently located. It's worth looking for.
by mi rate this post as useful

other than Toyoko inn 2007/11/5 10:48
Hi Mi,
Thank you for your speedy reply.
It does not have to be Toyoko inn, any other business hotels near tokyo station will do. Unfortuately I do not know any.Could you recommend ?

. 2007/11/5 11:16
There are no toyoko inns near the JR stations. But you can try toyoko inn in Nihonbashi, Ningyo-cho. You can always take a taxi to the tokyo central station which costs you 1000 yen.I wonder why a lot pf people seems to use toyoko inns in Japan. There are many other reasonable so-called business hotels more conveniently located. It's worth looking for.

There are no Toyoko Inns near JR Stations?????

There's a Toyoko Inn right across the street from Shinagawa Station!

There's a Toyoko Inn in walking distance of Ikebukuro Station. Though the OP would most likely not want to stay near Ikebukuro.
by John rate this post as useful

excuse me 2007/11/5 11:42
Sorry I missed the hotel in Shinagawa.
by Mi rate this post as useful

Toyoko inn 2007/11/5 13:04
Thanks John and Mi.
Toyoko inn Shinagawa is fully booked for the day we are in tokyo.

Try booking 2007/11/5 13:45
Hi
Have you tried booking with Japanhotels.com
or Asiarooms.com or
wotif.com?.
Even if you don't like the
fees use them to find a close hotel.
Good luck
Kiwi
ps I always use these sites to find hotels.
by Kiwi rate this post as useful

center hotel Tokyo 2007/11/5 22:04
Thank you all for the advices.
After searching the net, i found Center Hotel Tokyo ,which is within my budget ,and 10 minutes walking distance to Tokyo station . Could anyone please comment if this hotel has similar standard as Toyoko inn.I could not locate any feedbacks from anybody who has stayed there.

http://www.centerhotel.co.jp/

Toyoko Inn 2007/11/6 12:44
There are many Toyoko Inn along the Yamanote Line. Just go to their site, there is any English version. If you are okay to ride 20-30 minutes on the train along Yamanote, there are two Toyoko Inns near Otsuka. Also, if you ride Maruouchi Subway from Tokyo Station to Korakuen (approx. 10 min), there is a Toyoko Inn near there as well. Enjoy!
by Robert rate this post as useful

reply to this thread