Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Accommodation near Kansai Airport 2007/11/5 16:26
We are needing one nights accommodation near Kansai for an early departure on the 22nd of December. We are having problems finding somewhere that has a vacancy.
Any suggestions or recommendations, especially if they have an airport shuttle service to the airport.
Thank you.
by Annmarie  

... 2007/11/5 16:49
Virtually all airport hotels still seem to have vacancies. Here is a reliable online reservation website:
http://web.travel.rakuten.co.jp/portal/my/en_mt_map.chk?f_no...
by Uji rate this post as useful

Kansai airport 2007/11/5 17:10
The Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport is directly connected to the terminal and is only a 1-2 min walk.
by Philip rate this post as useful

hotels at KIX 2007/11/7 05:31
Yeah, there are a few hotels located at the airport. In the past I had always traveled directly into the city to my accomodations, but that is always so tiring that I think this time we will stay at the airport Ramada.

I haven't reserved the room yet, but Priceline had their rate at $99. That means you might could go to Priceline and "name your own price" and get it cheaper. I plan on doing this once I have purchased my plane tickets.
by Robyn rate this post as useful

reply to this thread