Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

flights from Hawaii to Japan 2007/11/9 03:19
are there flights from Hawaii to Japan?

cheaper than from continental north america?

w/c airlines?
by hello  

... 2007/11/9 09:48
are there flights from Hawaii to Japan?

yes

cheaper than from continental north america?

typically no

w/c airlines?

what is "w/c airlines"?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

w/c=which 2007/11/10 02:10
which airlines fly from Hawaii to Japan?
by hello rate this post as useful

Hawaii 2007/11/10 03:54
yes, Honolulu is international Airport, United airline is one example. Kona I believe is also international.
by cc rate this post as useful

Flights from Hawaii to Japan 2007/11/10 06:26
I live in Hawaii and travel to Japan and Hong Kong. Go to any internet air travel sites for names of airlines. To name a few, United, Korean Air, NorthWest, China Air and Japan Air fly to/from Hawaii and Japan. The prices changes from day to day requiring your on-going search to get best fares. Generally, Mainland USA to Japan is cheaper than from Hawaii. HNL to Narita, Kansai, etc. also varies by hundreds of dollars with HNL to NRT generally lower. Shop early from say, 4 or 5 months. R/T Honolulu to Narita will range from about $725 to $950 and $1,000+. I book online directly with the airlines for best price unless a travel agent such as JTB has bulk contract fare for about $40 less. I trust this is what you're asking. Aloha!
by Harold rate this post as useful

reply to this thread