Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

some naruto stuff 2007/11/10 05:52
Some stuff on Naruto i don't understand

Is it popular in the english world?

that naruto , sasuke thing s forever calls him(naruto a loser and yet on an article says they are close friends?

why the hell is it that nearly every girl's favourite character is sasuke?
by Man U 1  

Naruto 2007/11/19 15:17
no, most people have never heard of naruto in australia, im not sure about america or england, but in australia i dont even think it is on TV. I only know of it from my friends who live all over the wolrd, as best as i can remember, mexico, spain, japan, and somewhere in europe have naruto, but i may be wrong, here in australia no-one really knows of it.
by helper rate this post as useful

Depends... 2007/11/20 01:12
Well it really depends on who you speak to and their interests as Japanese anime is not exactly a mainstream interest at least in the UK. Although it is steadily getting more popular.

However, in the UK if you speak to somebody that has a passing familiarity with modern anime shows then yes they will know Naruto as it is one of the most popular and most watched anime/manga over here. (despite it only just being licensed for official dvd release)
by Cameron rate this post as useful

reply to this thread