Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone Yumoto Hotel 2007/11/14 02:09
It has main building and annex. I've booked the main building. Can I also enjoy the open-air bath in the annex? Any add'l charge required? Is it a convenient location? Also how do you comment on their food (the dinner and breakfast provided)?
by Leung San  

... 2007/11/14 10:39
We stayed there once (Feb 2007). You can use both bath without extra charge. I remember that the main building and annex are connected by the hallways on the top floor. It has Japanese restaurant, Italian restaurant and a bakery. Since our plan enabled us to choose either Japanese and Italian, we picked Italian (as we're Japanese and want to try something different from our daily life!) and it was marvelous! The restaurant has its own Pizza oven (not an electric oven but a kiln-type oven).
As for breakfast, our plan included a buffet breakfast at a common restaurant. To be honest, it was not so good as dinner but still OK for us.

By the way, croissants at the bakery is very famous.

You can walk from Hakone Yumoto station (15-20 min) but it is better to use free shuttle bus either from Hakone Yumoto station or from Odawara station.
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread