Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I get Kanji engraved on chopsticks? 2007/11/15 02:12
At the Meiji shrine, there was a man that would customize chopsticks for you, but in Hiragana.

My last name is Japanese, and I'd like to get some engraved with the name but in Kanji, if possible. Does anyone know anywhere that does that? Preferably in the Tokyo area?

I feel like such a tourist, heh.
by Paul H  

=) 2007/11/16 20:10
Hi, there is a guy who does laser beam etching to engrave almost everything that has flat surface :D

He is in Yokohama and he speaks English and Chinese. So you can call his cell pone directly. i shouldn't post the number here no?

by hodad rate this post as useful

Thanks 2007/11/17 02:46
Thank you for the help; You're right, you shouldn't just post it here. Plus, I've seen the annoying spammers, so I'm kind of afraid to just post my e-mail here...what would be the best way to transfer that number? Do you have a 'junk' e-mail address you're not afraid to post? If not, I can create one and then post it here.

Thanks again for you help.
by Paul H rate this post as useful

exchange 2007/11/18 18:46
Okay I made e-mail address.
hodad@infoseek.jp
so,now you can send your's to above address yes?

Hodad 2007/11/19 02:08
I have sent you an e-mail. I appreciate the effort in helping me. Thank you very much!
by Paul H rate this post as useful

Can he do mine as well 2007/11/19 16:50
I dont have a Japanese name but can he do mine in Japanese characters.

Or do you need a proper JPN name as my name was written in Chinese even though I have an Indian name.

As they write what they pronouce
by Abhi rate this post as useful

etching 2007/11/19 22:43
Hello

Your wellcome,Paul.Actually,I might do my chopstick a laserbeam name etching too for my bento box :D

Abhi,he can engrave in any form of writing I suppose. You should consult with him for what&how exactly you want. For his cell number,just email me to above posted address please.

reply to this thread