Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gift Ideas For J Girl? 2007/11/16 04:21
Hey guys i really hope you can help me because i suck so bad at gifts lol. ok the current situation is this:
i (23 years old male)live in the uk and have been friends with a girl (23 years old) who lives in japan through online communication via msn. We get on really well and we talk about everything together. Always look forward to when we can talk. We have sent each other things in the past like custom music cd`s and books. When i started my university degree she sent me a book from Japan which helps me with my study and was a way to congratulate me for getting into university ^-^. We have agreed that we are interested in each other as more than friends but of course we will never know how that could turn out till we actually meet up. Im hoping to visit Japan next summer ^-^.
Thing is, ive always been terrible at giving gifts to girls and her birthday and christmas is coming up so i would really like to get her something she will like. I think maybe she is gonna send me something but even if she doesnt i still wanna do this for her. so plz can anone help?
thank you so much if you can ^-^
by JonnyFz  

thats pretty cool 2007/11/17 16:31
hey
well the plan that you give the girl gifts is really nice.
i am good at choose gifts for my friends (its turelol)but i have no idea about yours.
i guess it depends whats she like, what does she like and whats her job.
giving several gifts is a good idea, i guess. for instance, a book and some sweets like candies.
by macmahon rate this post as useful

thanx 2007/11/17 18:27
thanx for your interest ^-^
well, she works in a subtitle translations company :s
i know some stuff she likes for example she really likes manga but i dont think its like i could get her some manga to read because im pretty sure she has read everything! she also likes the regular things like everyone else such as movies and music but apart from that nothing out of the ordinary which is why im a bit stuck :s
i will try to at least get her some bathroom stuff like a gift set or something but thats all i came up with so far :(
by JonnyFz rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/18 00:27
Hmmm... If I were you, I would not send her any manga nor cds and those things.

I think you should send her something that she can have there in Japan. You say you live in Britain so why don't you try to find something typical british? I live in Spain and have friends abroad and whenever I send them "turron" or an "abanico", they like it very much.

And if not, women like sweets and candies so you can always send her something to eat.
by i like gifts rate this post as useful

sorry 2007/11/18 00:29
sorry. I meant, you should send her something that she CANNOT have or find there in Japan.
by i like gifts rate this post as useful

well 2007/11/18 04:01
well im not so sure there is anything typically british i can get for her but there are some sweets that i really like so i could send her some of those. i also know she likes romantic movies and i know of one thats really great which im pretty sure she hasnt seen. i thought of sending her a cd of some of my favourite songs. also i found a book i think she would really like.
by JonnyFz rate this post as useful

umbrella 2007/11/18 05:05
an umbrella would be a nice gift from a briton
by rain rate this post as useful

great 2007/11/18 14:22
you've pretty well chosen her presents, nice:)

hope she will like your presents.
by macmahon rate this post as useful

present 2007/11/19 16:55
If her English is good, then give her the series of Red Dwarf, I always found Lister, Arnold, Kryten and the Cat funny
by Abhi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread