Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

alien registration certificate 2007/11/16 22:37
hi there. im new with this site and hoping someone can give me an accurate answer as soon as possible. Here is my situation. I am an Alien Registration Card holder. I received my alien card from Mihamakuyakusho, Chiba and is valid until the end of my intended stay here in Japan which is March 2008. I am here as a company trainee for one year. My husband is in the Philippines and we are planning for him to visit me during the christmas holidays. We have submitted all the requirements to the Japanese Embassy in the Philippines. This requirement includes a xerox copy of my alien registration card. But then he cant get approve until I submitted an Alien Registration certificate which according to the embassy is a certificate printed in a sheet of paper and not the card itself. Now my question is, can I obtain this Certificate in the same office (Mihamakuyakusho,Chiba) where I received my alien card? Or must I get it in different office or city hall whatsoever...please help me and my husband in assesing his papers for the application of his tourist visa... it will be very much appreciated...thanks in advance..
by Raqz  

Alien registration certificate 2007/11/17 09:38

You get the certificate from the city office where you are currently registered. (Mihamakuyakusho, if that is where you still live)
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread