Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I've student visa - what about my son? 2007/11/19 01:16
I have a student visa and my 16 yr old sun has been offered to attend a Japanese High School from January 2008 until summer vacation.

Will he automatically have the same status as me (sounds too good to be possible).

Please advice!
by Stefan S.  

. 2007/11/19 11:00
Are you and your son in Japan right now?

If he is in Japan right now what visa status is he?

by John rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/20 10:42
He does not automatically get the same visa as you. He should apply for a "Precollege Student" visa or possibly a "dependent visa". I recommend to consult the Japanese embassy if you are outside Japan or an immigration office if you are inside Japan.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread