Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Good place to move in Japan? 2007/11/19 04:28
Ok here it goes....
I am 28 years old and I am also working. I have saved up $500,000 since I graduated from Spelman. I have went to Japan before but it was only for a visit. I want to know a good place to live because in about 5 months I am going there and stay for about 10(or more) years. I was thinking about Tokyo but I heard it is very expensive there. Big cities don't bother me because I was raised in somewhat a big city. I would like to live someplace that is like a big city but isn't really pricey.
by AKApella  

Tokyo is nice 2007/11/19 13:09
If you look around Japan is comparable price wise to many places in the US. Doughnuts are awful expensive though. Tokyo is my favorite, concerts, festivals, museums, sights, etc. However unless I misunderstand you may need a job in Japan, or attend school there to get a long term visa.
by Ken rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/19 13:31
yes, what will your visa situation be?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

AKApella says: 2007/11/20 08:59
I plan on getting a work visa. i am already looking at jobs there and i know japanese
by AKApella rate this post as useful

reply to this thread