Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

want to go back in japan 2007/11/19 17:17
Im afilipino worked before in japan illegaly ,monthly i receive an ave.of 400,000 yen ipaid my taxes can iget what ipaid?
by leandro ramos  

taxes 2007/11/19 17:34
You mean you want the taxes you paid back after working illegally in Japan? Very unlikely I would say- why would you be entitled to get them back, even if you had worked legally?
by Sira rate this post as useful

tax refund 2007/11/19 18:31
you can only have a tax refund if:
you have worked legally(i.e. if you had a working visa);
you have a bank reciept to prove that you were supporting your family in your country,
birth certificates of your dependents.

In your case, I`m sorry to tell you, but you can`t have a tax refund since you had worked with out a proper visa.
by DreadNaught rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/20 09:54
This thread has been locked. Please start a new thread if you would like to continue the discussion.
by admin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread