Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shower Facilities at Narita 2007/11/19 21:35
Are there shower facilities at Narita airport ?
by Shanti Abba  

... 2007/11/20 10:16
by Uji rate this post as useful

saw them 2007/11/20 10:42
I saw those shower facilities a few years back. How clean are the facilities?

The outside did not look "new".

I hope they renovated.
by jones rate this post as useful

Clean enough for me! 2007/11/20 11:41
I used them 2 weeks ago, and always use them when departing from Narita. It stops me from shopping for things that I don't want, and certainly makes the flight more pleasant.

I don't know about renovation, but I found them clean. Once I even snuck my wife into one. Cramped, but fun. Makes me feel a bit less of Narita's human fuel, if you know what I mean.

The ones at KIX (Osaka) are even better. But then, so is everything else.

I just wish they had a proper hot bath!
by Ian rate this post as useful

shower fees & toiletries? 2007/11/20 13:49
Hi,

How much is per entrance? Any toiletries provided or we have to bring our own - shampoo & soap?

Thanks!
by stella rate this post as useful

Tsk tsk 2007/11/20 14:31
You didn't look into Uji's above link, did you?

500 yen. They supply.
by Ian rate this post as useful

oops, sorry, 2007/11/20 16:02
only read the top of the page. didn't scroll down.

Thanks again!
by stella rate this post as useful

shower rooms in Narita 2007/11/20 16:31
And regretably only for departing passengers. These are not "arriving lounges" like at airports in Europe and USA, where you can have a shower AFTER a long flight arriving in the morning.
by Peter rate this post as useful

For arriving passengers too 2007/11/21 05:41
If you read a little further down, it looks like the other facilities can be used by arriving passengers too. It's only the first one that says "for departing passengers only".
by Joe in San Diego rate this post as useful

payment 2007/11/21 21:13
You can pay in US$ too.I use them everytime when I fly to the US via Narita. You feel fresh before boarding the next flight out.
by Akira rate this post as useful

shower rooms in Narita 2007/11/21 21:35
Joe,
Thank you so much for the hint. Yes, now it says that there are shower facilitites in both terminals for arriving passengers, too. It was my fold, I did not check for a long time that situation changed at Narita airport.
by Peter rate this post as useful

reply to this thread