Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Olympic department store location 2007/11/20 13:11
I went to the Olympic department store when I first moved here and bought a lot of useful stuff. I'd like to go back there, but I do not know where the store is located. We went by car there, so I didn't really pay attention. Can anyone tell me where the store is?
by Bob  

... 2007/11/20 14:18
what prefecture?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Sorry. Forgot to add my details. 2007/11/20 15:17
Anywhere in Tokyo is fine with me. I'm near the University.
by Bob rate this post as useful

Olympic 2007/11/20 21:09
The university? I'm guessing you mean Tokyo University, but there is more than one university in this city.

There was an Olympic in the suburb I live in but it has been pulled down. There are plenty of other low-price department stores in and around Tokyo though (Ito Yokado, Seiyu to name just 2) and sometimes their prices are better than Olympic- we always comparison shopped and sometimes bought from Seiyu, sometimes Olympic, sometimes others.
by Sira rate this post as useful

I acually just need curtains... 2007/11/20 21:26
...and possibly a blanket.

Yes, I meant The University of Tokyo.

Anyway. I had good luck when I was at Olympic last time. (And I remember a pet shop nearby, so I was interested in going there too.)

I don't have a lot of free time, so I just wanted to get to a place that I know I can find what I need. I browsed the shops in Nippori, which was fun, but I didn't find anything.

Olympic 2007/11/20 23:00
hi

Olympic - Hakusan store
Bunkyou-Ku,Nishikata1-17-11
phone 03-3813-9121
Open10:00am`23:00pm

a map in Japanese
http://www.olympic-corp.co.jp/shop/hakusan/access.html

Olympic is about 300meters toward Sugamo from corner of Hakusan Dori street and Kototoi Dori street.

http://map.yahoo.co.jp/pl?lat=35.71096278&lon=139.75580278&p...
by hodad rate this post as useful

Extremely helpful 2007/11/21 08:02
Thanks.

reply to this thread