Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Undergraduate Question 2007/11/24 02:08
Can some one tell me if there are any undergraduate program's in Japan for americans who wish to study n Japan instead of America?
by Robert  

... 2007/11/24 09:01
If you have advanced Japanese language abilities, you can take entrance exams to most universities in Japan.

If you want to study in English, you will be limited to just a handful of universities. While there are quite a few English courses on the master and doctor level, there are almost none on the undergraduate level:
by Uji rate this post as useful

re 2007/11/24 13:53
I fail to see the logic of why a Americam would want to go to japan to study english

I am trying to find out if it is possible for someone who only has a 8th grade education to go to japan and get there ged there instead of here in america Sorry for the confusion.
by Robert rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/24 16:22
I meant to say:

"While there are quite a few courses in English"

instead of

"While there are quite a few English courses"
by Uji rate this post as useful

school 2007/11/24 16:25
So you mean high school education rather than university education, right? I would say only the US military bases offer that kind of course.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread