Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

i want to extend my visa period 2007/11/24 19:54
hi, i would like to exted my visa period, because in my country they gave me 1 month of visa to be here so i would like to extend it to 3 or 6 months, by the way i am from venezuela so i really need to extend that period, thanks
by danny  

... 2007/11/25 08:30
You can go to an immigration office and apply for an extension of stay. You need a good reason for your request to be granted.

Location of immigration offices:

About the process:
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread