Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visiting Japan Feb 208 2007/11/26 15:40
Hi all, i will visiting Japan on last week of Feb 2008, just with my wife. We are looking for a not-so-cold tourist location where we can enjoy hot spring spa, quiet surroundings, natural parks and of course, lots of sashimi and japanese food. Pls advise where i can go. thanks.
by Abob6  

. 2007/11/27 02:19
Just an IDEA . How about visiting Kyushu island, where a warm weather is rather garanteed. Aso mountain,with possibility of horse riding and hot spring, some gorges, Beppu hot springs, visitings to some wineries and some beer breweries. Famous Fugu fish, to be served as sashimi or in pot, which is the best in winter.
by TOSHI rate this post as useful

. 2007/11/27 11:40
Thanks. The idea is great. I am doing some research now. I was oso recommended to visit Nagasaki, which is in Kyushu Island. Just want to know how long the bullet train will take from toyko to the island.
by Abob6 rate this post as useful

Kyushu is best place 2007/11/28 10:48
Hi,
It takes just a 5hour and 30munute by a bullet train from Tokyo to Hakata Fukuoka, and one and a half hour by airplane.
I also want recommend Kyushu where is best place in winter season, we offer you a lot of hot springs, natural parks including active volcanoes, nice Japanese foods including sea foods.
For more information, refer to my web site http://www.kyushu-tourist.com
Masa
by Masa rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/28 16:06
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2007/11/28 16:16
Dear Masa and Uji,
Thanks a lot for your contribution. Yes, i may plan to stay in and visit Fukuoka, and visit Nagasaki and other nearby areas if time permits. Thanks again.
by Abob6 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread