Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

UniQlo Shops in Tokyo 2007/11/27 00:16
I'd like to know the location of any Uniqlo shop in Tokyo. I am staying in Shinjuku, so any UniQlo shop that I can easily get from there. Thanks for your help!
by Jelena  

... 2007/11/27 08:43
There are three stores in easy walking distance from Shinjuku Station, inlcuding one almost next to the South Exit:
http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/shop/
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/27 09:45
The best store in Shinjuku would be the one at Pepe Shopping centre which is next to Shinjuku Prince Hotel. I found this to have the the largest number of varieties.

If you can, try to go to their flagship store in Ginza, as this has the most number of varieties.
by Funshine rate this post as useful

uniqlo 2007/11/27 19:05
They are everywhere..
Many of the stores are small, and only carry basics. The one in ginza is large, and carries a good variety so I recommend that one the most. The few things I have bought from uniqlo have mostly been from the ginza one.
by Kris rate this post as useful

ummm..... 2007/12/6 14:21
May be UT(Uniqlo shop which sell only T-shirts. All of it cost 1.500yen!!!) is in Harajuku.
There are many cute and cool T-shirts in this shop!!
by Apakong rate this post as useful

reply to this thread