Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo & Hokkaido 2007/11/28 14:13
Hi,
I will be going to Hokkaido and Tokyo soon. I will be joining a tour package to Hokkaido and F&E to Tokyo. Can anyone tell me specifically any nice snacks/tibits that I must buy from both places (preferably with snacks pictures+names included)? And any interesting places of interest and food that I should try? Thanks!
by pinkybear  

snacks of Japan 2007/11/30 15:25
In Hokkaido,I'm not so familiar with snacks from there. The most famous snack is "Shiroi Koibito"
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/hokkaiya/cabine...
They are cookies and not traditional Japanese okashi.
When you visit Hokkaido and go to tourists guide place or visitor center you can find lots of Hokkaido made snacks for "Omiyage" suvenire.

In Tokyo,there are so many places you can find snacks and there are tons of snacks to choose from. I can't even list the pictures of them because there are so too many. So,just find large department store or discount shops such as "Donki ho-te" and you can spend the whole one day shopping for snacks._( ~~)^ ya-ye

You will definitely find lots of strange and wired stuff for sure.
by hodad rate this post as useful

Tokyo & Hokkaido 2007/12/3 22:28
thank you for your reply! I will go there and try to find the recommended cookies and other snacks.
by pinkybear rate this post as useful

reply to this thread