Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Apartment Costs in Yokohama Area 2007/12/3 19:30
Hi, Could you please give me idea of rents for apartment in Yokohama - Chinatown Area. Can you get something decent 1 bedroom Apartment for 140000 yen per month? Kindly reply urgently as I need to confirm my appointment. Thanks
by VJ  

rents 2007/12/4 11:15
It depends on how old the apartment building is and how large the room is but one bedroom with a bathroom and a very small kitchen unit will cost you around 80,000 yen per month.
But I don't think you can find an apartment in or around the Chinatown easily. Much easier to find one near Yokohama station.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

Near Minato Mirai 2007/12/5 08:28
My office is going to be in Minato Mirai and I prefer to have accomodation near China Town or in next 2 to 3 stations. Is it possible to get decent 1 bedroom aprtment in 140000 Yen per month. Kindly reply . Thanks
by VJ rate this post as useful

prices 2007/12/5 11:41
I have just had a look at real estate agent sites for that area and it seems like prices for 1 bedroom apartments start at about 70,000 yen and 2 bedroom apartments are from about 120,000 to 200,000. The areas mentioned are mostly near Kannai station.

by Sira rate this post as useful

Website address please 2007/12/5 11:45
Hi Sira,
Thanks for your response. Could you please provide me with web address of realestate agent for that area. Also How is Kannai Area to live?
by VJ rate this post as useful

kannai 2007/12/5 15:00
Hi, Kannai has the local government office, several banks, the baseball ground,other offices, and the China Town on the ocean side. On the other side of Kannai station, there are quite a few condominiums, apartment buildings, shops and restaurants. But the Isezaki-cho area of this side is said to be less restful.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

reply to this thread