Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can i buy a pug dog? 2007/12/3 23:50
i am urgently looking for a pug dog for my girlfriend's christmas present.

Can anyone please tell me where i can buy a pug in either tokyo or yokohama area?

Thank you!!

by cyberboy  

buying dog 2007/12/4 06:30
If you can read Japanese or have someone who can help you, try www.dogoo.com which has ads from breeders.
Many pet stores have contacts where they can get puppies even if they don't have the breed you're looking for. You can try a pet shop near you - take a picture of a pug puppy if your Japanese isn't up to it.
by Spendthrift rate this post as useful

pug puppy 2007/12/23 20:24
we have been looking for a good pug breeder for close to a year in japan. do NOT buy from a pet store.

over breeding is a common problem as well as health issues with a puppy from a pet store. we have been warned by various vets not to buy from pet stores in japan.

find a breeder directly and make sure you go and see the environment the puppies have been raised in and meet the parents to see personality & coloration etc. you want a well-socialized, healthy pet.

it's a good idea to connect with a vet who can advise you further. the daktari animal clinic in hiroo is great and they speak english.

e-mail me if you'd like more detailed info and we can compare notes on pug breeder contacts. i'd be interested to hear what you have found out as well.

good luck!

by b. rate this post as useful

reply to this thread