Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

wedding photographers in Tokyo? 2007/12/4 08:35
I am getting married on New Year's Eve in Tokyo and am looking for a photographer. It is at a church and there will only be 5 guests. The wedding is at 11:00 A.M. Can anyone help please?!...
Thank you
by Sarah  

re 2007/12/4 16:37
Takeshi Yokoyama

A professional photographer who speaks English,Mongolian,Hebrew and Japanese. He has done many experiences in wedding photos.

If you like to talk to him directly for inquiry,I will give you his cell phone number.
by hodad rate this post as useful

... 2007/12/4 19:40
I guess you've checked it out, but are you allowed to brin in your own photographer? We had to use a designated one in the chapel when we got married. I'll try diging out the details for the person that photographed uas for the reception and rest of the day though - I was pretty impressed and the rates were pretty good...
by Paul rate this post as useful

Thank you... 2007/12/5 15:30
Thank you very much for your responses!
Paul -Yes we are allowed to bring in our own photographer, in fact we have to because their normal photographer is going to be out of the country. Any names that you can remember or contact information would be great.
Hodad- I would love to contact whoever you are recommending. Email would be a much easier way for me, since using my cell phone would be quite expensive.
Thank you very much!
by Sarah rate this post as useful

need help on the wedding photographer 2008/1/12 15:31
Hi,

We are getting married in Tokyo this march. We need to find the wedding photographer for some shoots inside ouside and some around Ueno park shoots. Any ideas? Contacts? please advise us. thanks a lot.
by iza rate this post as useful

reply to this thread