Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Age average in Club Asia, Gaspanic etc 2007/12/5 19:24
Hi we are 3 friends from Australia travelling to Tokyo and heard about those discos.However, we are 42,42 and 43 years old.Are we going to be accepted in places like that or should we be looking for other places with more mature clientele? thanks
Peter
by Peter  

... 2007/12/5 20:40
Club Asia tends to be a way younger crowd. Gas Panic is a bit more of a mix, though it can be more of a meat market. There are probably better clubs around though (take a look at the other Tokyo club thread). I'm 33 and places like Womb or Yellow seem to have a fair mix of ages.
by Paul rate this post as useful

Age not a problem 2007/12/6 07:31
I went to one of the GasPanic clubs in Roppongi when I was 40 and didn't feel out of place at all. The bar felt more like a Tijuana bar with very loud music, bartenders blowing whistles and people dancing on the bar. There was a mix of Japanese, Americans and Europeans. If you're looking for familiarity, close by there was also a TGI Fridays, a Hard Rock Cafe and a Tony Roma's rib place but I didn't go to any of those.
by Joe in San Diego rate this post as useful

ASIA and GASPANIC 2007/12/7 11:23
It depends on what kind of club you like. Both clubs are much more for youngers but there are also some 30s-40s.
If you want to REALLY enjoy the music and dancing, try Asia or other clubs near the area. (there are many similar clubs around Asia.)
Atmosphere and music in Asia is defferent from what event they have the day, so you better check the schedule by their HP or flyer before you go.
Entrance fee is about 2000-3000 yen but sometime they have street-dance/music show time and good DJs.
But if you don't care about music and just want to have a fun in mix-culture atmosphere, Gaspanic would be fine and it doesn't charge you for entrance.
by BE-girl rate this post as useful

reply to this thread